FtM: It's All Relative FtM: It's All Relative

I really love this series. I have been following it for quite a while, I think the characters are original as well as the jokes. Now that you have redone the animation, I feel its just time to really make a season where one plot overhangs the entire show. I think it would really make this show more enjoyable and make everyone else want more for the next one because of its quality ( which is very good ) .

Really hope you consider my opinion :D

JKR responds:

HmmmMMM... Now that's an interesting idea! I wonder if I could create an arc that went a whole season?

You know what, Yuotta, you've just given me something to very seriously think about! You might have changed the future for FtM, I'm not sure! I'm going to really honestly consider something like that...

E&D: The Party E&D: The Party

Music stood out the most!

Hey man,

Nice job here style wise. The animation was nice too and it seems like you will be doing this for a while so it will keep improving! The music set the tone for this show quite nicely and is one of the best things you have going for it. I do suggest when an normal episode comes out it actually goes somewhere...

Nice going.

24 in 24 24 in 24

WoooT!!

Congratulations guys!

That was so inspiring, considering I watched half of it be made. So cool, I just can't say anything else except :

AMAZING!

Dandy Cave Explorer Dandy Cave Explorer

This is literally TWO templates mashed together bought from the Scirra store. I have no problem with you learning logic from these templates, using the art from these templates but at least come up with an original game!

Seriously.

Primajin responds:

This is just not true, the artwork was bought from the scirra store, and the game was developed from scratch.

The Boomlands The Boomlands

I like it.

Honest, I like it. It's not the most original game, at all. Their are glitches to the game where say, I hire a soldier to defend my castle from a guy who is 2 feet from it, and they just walk past each other making me lose HP.

Since you say it's your first game, not bad. Overall, I liked it - Animations were fine, just polish up that coding. Oh and try to think of your own game, something new or put a twist to this game because it's just been done so many times.

Keep at it. Make a new one soon.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Well....

Music MUST BE FIXED! Its so mono I can barley stand it. Their are also still a lot of glitches, try to fix them - mainly when you get squashed and your no where near the block that is falling.

Make an updated version!